Jeff Galloway, winner of the inaugural Peachtree Road Race, Olympian, coach and native Atlantan, developed the Run/Walk/Run method of running. His method is great for all levels of runners, from the beginner to the elite endurance athlete. His evidence shows that people using this method continue to improve in pace while staying injury free, dispelling the myth that walking = weakness. Give it a try this fall as you enjoy the beautiful weather!
- Finish Strong!
- Triple Threat Core Workout
- Congratulations to NPMI 70.3 Ironman Finishers!
- Run/Walk/Run Method Works for Everyone
- Getting Started and Sticking With Exercise
- Bob Hempen is First Staff Member to Reach 10,000 Points!
- Improve Your Sit and Reach Score with This Stretching Routine!
- The Greatest Workout on Earth!
- Desk Job Got You Down? Try a Desk-Defying Workout!
- Keep It Safe, NPM.
- Atlanta Cycling
- Atlanta Track Club Race Calendar
- Atlanta Track Club Weekly Runs
- Christian Runners
- Eat Like Me
- Georgia Multisports Race Series
- Georgia Race Calendar
- Hungry Girl
- Lifetime Fitness Cycling Club
- My Fitness Pal
- Real Age
- Reality Bikes – Cumming
- Roswell Bikes – Alpharetta
- Spark People
- Tri The Parks Triathlon Series